Ken has over 25 years of experience in Nuclear Project Engineering. Ken joined CurveBeam in 2014 as the Director of Sales for the Southeast Region of the U.S. Ken’s passion is to build strong relationships with and provide imaging solutions.
Job Description: Technical Product Manager – Medical AI and Cloud Software (Hatfield, PA, Seattle, WA – other remote locations may be considered)
Position Type: 2-5 years’ experience preferred
Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the medical devices field? Are you driven, self-motivated and detail-oriented? CurveBeam offers an exciting start-up environment where innovation and creative problem solving thrive.
CurveBeam designs and manufactures extremity CT imaging systems for the orthopedic specialties. We serve orthopedic surgeons, musculoskeletal radiologists, researchers and more to improve their diagnostic capabilities and the patient experience.
As a Technical Product Manager you will play an essential role in transforming our products to be AI and cloud-enabled, expanding their functions and applications. You will own the product lifecycle including requirements, planning, interfacing with other products, and FDA/ regulatory compliance. You will interface with marketing and business teams to determine what the product should do and with technical and engineering teams to make sure the vision is properly implemented. You will be responsible for documenting the project from a quality and regulatory perspective – extensive, thorough, detailed, comprehensive documentation is an essential part of this job!
This role may require very limited travel to customers and conferences to better understand industry needs and customer requirements.
There is no typical day at CurveBeam. We are a company that is moving fast and you must be able to adapt and overcome obstacles in front of you. Your inputs and added value/ingenuity would be integral to our operations and outcomes!
Our headquarters is in Hatfield, Pennsylvania (just North of Philadelphia), while this project is mostly executed by a small team in Seattle, WA. Applicants at either of these locations are preferred, but the right candidate can be remote as well with some travel to Hatfield and/ or Seattle.
- Understand and own the product vision
- Conduct research on customer and business requirements, as well as competitive products to drive the product’s direction
- Research and design the user experience
- Manage and Document product and project life cycles, including requirements, project plans, risk analysis, deployment procedures etc.
- Work closely with the regulatory team to ensure compliance and approval in the heavily-regulated medical device industry; assist in regulatory documentation
- Assist in technical documentation of the product’s functions and capabilities
- Provide technical assistance to customers and internal stakeholders in the deployment, configuration, and use of the product
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, science/ healthcare, business, or other relevant disciplines
- 2 -5 years of product management, project management, or systems engineering experience, ideally in medical software
- Someone coming from a software development or business background wanting to transition into technical product management may be a good fit
- Strong technical knowledge of software, especially web-based applications
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite software
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Bonus Experience & Traits:
- Medical device industry experience.
- Experience developing products in a heavily regulated industry (medical, aerospace)
- Web-based software experience
- Background or experience in Artificial Intelligence and Cloud applications
- Knowledge of Healthcare patient information management
- Familiarity with EU MDD/MDR, MDSAP, ISO 13485, FDA cfr 820, 510(k)
What can CurveBeam offer you?
- A vibrant, dynamic environment within a fast growing, market leading company in the medical device arena.
- Health insurance coverage
- Flexible hours
- 401k plan
- Generous holiday/vacation policy
- And much more!
If you have any questions about CurveBeam or the TPM position, please contact: Stuti Singh, at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!