Ken has over 25 years of experience in Nuclear Project Engineering. Ken joined CurveBeam in 2014 as the Director of Sales for the Southeast Region of the U.S. Ken’s passion is to build strong relationships with and provide imaging solutions.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the medical devices field? Are you driven, self-motivated and detail-oriented? CurveBeam offers an exciting start-up environment where innovation and creative problem solving thrive.
CurveBeam designs and manufactures extremity CT imaging systems for the orthopedic specialties. We serve orthopedic surgeons, musculoskeletal radiologists, researchers and more to improve their diagnostic capabilities and the patient experience.
The CT/MR Image Processing Specialist will be responsible for processing and optimizing 3D medical datasets using advanced imaging software. They will work to meet the imaging needs of radiologists and surgeons who use CurveBeam CT scanners and the surgical hardware partners we collaborate with.
Location: (Hatfield, PA, Seattle, WA – other remote locations will be considered for the right candidate)
It is the responsibility of every CurveBeam team member to deliver the most impactful customer and patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, diversity, and inclusion to optimize collaborative engagement and deliver results in the groundbreaking field of 3D weight-bearing imaging.
- Operates 3D imaging workstations and other computers. Manages transfer of image data to and from various nodes.
- Manipulates digital medical images in multiple planes and dimensions for clinical visualization and analysis.
- Uses experience in cross-sectional computed tomography (CT) and skeletal anatomy to differentiate scan artifacts and abnormal anatomy/pathology .
- Experiments with various imaging and processing parameters to determine optimal settings for various use cases
- Operating CT scanners to image specimens for R&D and clinical projects
- Education: 2-year Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology. A 4 Year program / Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience in interventional, CT or MR imaging is required. Previous experience with 3D Post Processing is preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: ARRT registered with advanced certification in CT and / or MRI is preferred
- Orthopedic imaging: A good understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy, indications for advanced imaging studies, vendor specific CT protocols, standard operational workflow, etc. are a plus.
Additional Skills Required:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a broad spectrum of data processing and visualization tools.
- Working knowledge of complete human anatomy and physiology (especially orthopedics) .
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to function independently.
- Computer literacy sufficient to adapt to various medical software applications.
- Analytical skills to extract insights from data.
- Knowledge and ability to visually understand 3-Dimensional imagery and apply it to cross-sectional anatomy.
What can CurveBeam offer you?
A vibrant, dynamic environment within a fast growing, market leading company in the medical device arena.
Health insurance coverage
Generous holiday/vacation policy
And much more!
If you have any questions about CurveBeam or the position, please contact: Stuti Singh, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!